Monday, November 12, 2012

Big sister #1 and big sister #2

I am absolutely thrilled beyond words to be expecting baby # 3 early July!! Keira and Lily are jumping out of their skin with excitement!! Dustin, as you can imagine is just over the moon elated :) This pregnancy was planned, we just didn't expect to get pregnant off our first try.  I am so thankful for that.  I can't wait to share this beautiful experience with my husband and both the girls.  I've been waiting and aching for this time for almost seven years.  There is nothing quite like being a mom.  I have experienced the greatest joy and depth of love through my children.  I cannot wait to have another sweet baby to hold and to call my own :) These two precious girls are my love and life, I am excited to bring another little one into my family.  The girls are already trying to come up with names.  Lily's vote is Justin Beiber and Grumplestilskin lol!  Don't ask, cause I don't know why?  Which are both obviously automatic no's :P   These two big sisters are going to be the best helpers! They already are and I can't wait to see how they are with their new sibling!!  We are soooo excited!!!!!! 

No comments: